We are looking for a Senior Tekla Developer who is motivated with design and the art of programming. Responsibilities will include designing and developing quality, proficient and enterprise grade solutions for Revit that satisfy business requirements.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
· Excellent in C#.NET
· Hands on with plugins development for Tekla structure
· Sound geometrical concepts
· Proven object-oriented programming skills, design patterns
· Tekla open API programming using Visual Studio, Microsoft C#.net.
· Knowledge of Tekla software and components design
· Responsible for decision making, direction, and project management functions
· Project Management Skills like Planning, Estimation and Risk mitigation
· 2+ years of Experience in working with Tekla API with an overall development experience of 3-6 years
· Strong object-oriented analysis and design skills required
· Strong knowledge of Trimble & Autodesk software suite and other construction industry software tools
· Experience with databases like SQL, MongoDB is a plus
· Experience of using Autodesk Revit/ Navis APIs is a plus
· Domain knowledge of construction industry and BIM
· Ability to multi-task
· Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
· Strong communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills required to interact with colleagues and internal customers.
· Excellent at troubleshooting issues
· Ability to develop productive business relationships with internal team members through cooperation, courtesy and professionalism
· Ability to play an integral part in project delivery given tight constraints and uncompromising quality
· Motivated to identify and develop solutions leveraging best practices
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
· Contributes to intellectual capital and building technical expertise for the firm
· Capable of explaining complex technical issues to clients and internal resources
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science/Information technology or related field.
Equivalent academic and work experience can be considered.
vConstruct specializes in providing high quality Building Information Modeling, Lean Construction and Integrated Project Delivery on construction projects. Our motto is to optimize Design and Construction Processes through Lean Construction, Virtual Simulation and Integrated Project Delivery Practices on complex technical commercial construction
projects. vConstruct is a wholly owned subsidiary of DPR Construction, USA. For more information, please visit www.vconstruct.in.
DPR Construction is a commercial general contractor and construction manager in USA specializing in technically challenging and sustainable projects for the advanced technology, biopharmaceutical, corporate office, and higher education and healthcare markets. With the purpose of building great things—great teams, great buildings, great relationships—DPR is a
truly great company. For more information, please visit www.dpr.com. Interested candidates should get in touch with us at vConstructHR@vConstruct.in