vConstruct, a Pune based international engineering and construction services firm seeks a Technical Data Analyst for their Data team which is a tight-knit group of analysts and engineers that support all data aspects of DPR business.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Interface with data analysts, software developers, and business stakeholders to understand data needs and help build data models, views that scale the analytics used.
- Coordinate and communicate between business users and the data warehouse organization to solve business problems
- Work with a variety of data sources - extracting knowledge and actionable information from massive datasets
- Develop and operate modern data architecture approaches to meet key business objectives and provide end-to-end data solutions
- Perform extensive data validation/quality assurance analysis within large datasets
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency, and other key business performance metrics
- Strong ability to troubleshoot and resolve data issues
- Work independently and with team members to understand database structure and business processes
- Work within an Agile methodology to design, develop, test, and implement analytics and reporting features and functions
Skills and Qualifications
- 3 to 6 years of relevant experience in one of the following areas: Data engineering, database engineering, business intelligence or business analytics.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in writing complex, highly optimized SQL queries across large data sets.
- Experience with Python is a huge plus.
- Ability to understand, consume and use API’s, JSON, Webservices for Data pipelines.
- Extensive experience in Data warehouse such as Teradata/Oracle/Snowflake/Amazon Redshift/SQL Server
- Experience with Data Integration tools will be a plus.
- Strong knowledge in SQL, PL/SQL or T-SQL and Data modelling Knowledge of databases like Snowflake, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, etc.
- Good understanding of database design, implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Proficient in optimizing complex SQL queries.
- End to end experience in designing and deploying reports/dashboards/data visualizations using Power BI, Power BI Dataflows, Looker, SSRS, etc.
- Optimize Microsoft Power BI dashboards with a focus on usability, performance, flexibility, testability, and standardization.
- Experience working with US or overseas clients will be preferred.
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Strong communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills required to interact with colleagues and internal customers.
- Excellent at troubleshooting issues
- Ability to develop productive business relationships with internal team members through cooperation, courtesy and professionalism
- Ability to play an integral part in project delivery given tight constraints and uncompromising quality
- Motivated to identify and develop solutions leveraging best practices
- Capable of explaining complex technical issues to clients and internal resources
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science/Information technology or related field. Equivalent academic and work experience can be considered.
vConstruct is a wholly owned subsidiary of DPR Construction and specializes in providing high quality Building Information Modeling and Construction Technology services geared towards construction projects. vConstruct presently constitutes of five business units: 1. Virtual designing and construction 2. Project Admin Services 3. Software Development 4. Accounting Services for Projects and 5. Data Science and Analytics
Core Values of vConstruct are:
- Integrity is Integral
- People are Pivotal
- Ever Forward Spirit
About DPR Construction:
DPR Construction is a national commercial general contractor and construction manager specializing in technically challenging and sustainable projects for the advanced technology, biopharmaceutical, corporate office, and higher education and healthcare markets. With the purpose of building great things—great teams, great buildings, great relationships—DPR is a truly great company. For more information, please visit www.dpr.com.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying