vConstruct, a Pune based international engineering and construction services firm seeks a Senior
Data Analyst for their Data Science and Analytics team which is a tight-knit group of analysts
and engineers that support all data aspects of DPR business.
• A good team player to work independently and manage work with team members.
• Ability to organize and lead meetings with client and Operations team to define the problem statement and create BRD/FRD
• Ability of leading planning framework, driving with organized and planned approach, making reliable commitments while taking accountability/ ownership of the same.
• Ability of creating efficient project schedule and estimates
• Work within an Agile methodology to design, develop, test, and implement analytics and reporting features and functions
• Ability to effectively manage projects start to end and tracking project controls extensively to drive success of the project
• Perform extensive data validation/quality assurance analysis within large datasets, reports created. Able to do thorough Quality check of Data models and optimize data models by collaborating with team members.
• Strong critical thinking and problem-solving ability to anticipate any potential challenges and plan accordingly
• Work with a variety of data sources - extracting knowledge and generating actionable information from large datasets
• Strong ability to troubleshoot and resolve data issues
• Ability to build tabular and/ or visualization report as needed
• 4 - 6 Years of working experience in Data Analysis/ Data Science or similar relevant fields with proven business analysis experience
• Construction Industry background will be preferred.
• Exposure on Predictive Analytics & Statistical techniques.
• Experience working with US or overseas clients will be preferred.
• End to end experience in designing and deploying reports/dashboards/data visualizations using BI Tools like Power BI, Looker, SSRS, Power BI Paginated Reports, etc.
• Hands on experience on analytics tools such as R, python and BI tools for exploratory data analytics and predictive data analytics
• Optimize Microsoft Power BI dashboards with a focus on usability, performance, flexibility, testability, and standardization.
• Design data architecture structures necessary to support BI initiatives.
• Strong knowledge in SQL, PL/SQL or T-SQL and Data modelling Knowledge of databases like Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, etc.
• Good understanding of database design, implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance.
• Design and develop SQL Server stored procedures, functions, and views to be used during the ETL process.
• Proficient in building and optimizing complex SQL queries.
• Familiarity with transactional and data warehouse environments
vConstruct is a wholly owned subsidiary of DPR Construction and specializes in providing high
quality Building Information Modeling and Construction Technology services geared towards
construction projects. vConstruct presently constitutes of four business units: 1. Virtual
Designing and Construction 2. Project Control Management 3. Software Solutions for
Construction 4. Accounting Services for Projects 5. Data Science & Analytics
Core Values of vConstruct are:
• Integrity is Integral
• People are Pivotal
• Ever Forward Spirit
About DPR Construction:
DPR Construction is a national commercial general contractor and construction manager
specializing in technically challenging and sustainable projects for the advanced technology,
biopharmaceutical, corporate office, and higher education and healthcare markets. With the
purpose of building great things, great teams, great buildings, great relationships DPR is a truly