We are looking for a UI / Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to create amazingly interactive user experiences for our critical Enterprise Applications. Front-end developers will work in conjunction with the user experience designers, graphic designers and back end developers to translate the vision into reality. The role requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
• Ability to analyze the requirements given by customers and designers.
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Develop new user-facing interfaces using the defined technical stack.
• Develop the server-side components for UI needs.
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
• Demonstrated ability of bringing complex development projects to successful
• Champion development best practices and upcoming trends on technology.
• Provide ongoing systems support and enhancements once solutions are built and
• Research emerging technologies and maintain awareness of current platform roadmaps
to assist with developing strategic plans
• Participate in project teams comprised of internal customers, partners and peers from
project inception through the deployment as a technical subject matter expert.
• Minimum2 to 3 years of experience as a UI Front End Developer.
frameworks like Angular / ReactJS
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
• Exposure to Typescript and ES6
• Exposure to Web server technologies like Node.js
• Good understanding about the complete architecture of application.
• Able to contribute on the server-side changes
• Basic understanding of client-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
• Open to learn new Technologies and deliver the Solutions.
• Good understanding of Design Patterns and Software Architecture
• Good to have Azure or any other cloud services.
o Experience with Agile/Scrum development model
o Exposure to Backend Services and Database.
• Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills, including the ability to
communicate complex, technological concepts clearly to all levels of the organization
• Experience working collaboratively across different skill sets and points of view
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science/Information technology or related field
• Equivalent academic and work experience can be considered
About vConstruct: vConstruct specializes in providing high quality Building Information Modeling, Lean Construction, Integrated Project Delivery and Software Solutions for global construction projects. vConstruct is a wholly owned subsidiary of DPR Construction, USA. The Software Unit for vConstruct works on many interesting problems in Construction Technology. It works across different set of software technologies such as Web Applications, Workflow Management, Analytics, Machine Learning and IoT. For more information, please visit www.vconstruct.com
DPR Construction is a commercial general contractor and construction manager in USA specializing in technically challenging and sustainable projects for the advanced technology, biopharmaceutical, corporate office, and higher education and healthcare markets. With the purpose of building great things—great teams, great buildings, great relationships—DPR is a truly great company. For more information,
please visit www.dpr.com.
Interested candidates should get in touch with us at vConstructHR@vConstruct.in