vConstruct, a Pune based international engineering and construction services firm seeks a Technical Data Analyst for their Data Science and Analytics team which is a tight-knit group of analysts and engineers that support all data aspects of DPR business.
- Work with a variety of data sources - extracting knowledge and actionable information from massive datasets
- Perform extensive data validation/quality assurance analysis within large datasets
- Build proactive data validation automation to catch data integrity issues
- Ability to organize and lead meetings with business and operational data owners
- Coordinate and communicate between business users and the data warehouse organization to solve business problems
- Strong ability to troubleshoot and resolve data issues
- Ability to build tabular and/or visualization reports as needed
- Work closely with engineering and operations teams to document business processes
- Work independently and with team members to understand database structure and business processes
- Work within an Agile methodology to design, develop, test, and implement analytics and reporting features and functions
- Create queries to provide ad hoc reports, analysis, and datasets based on business needs.
- Takes the initiative to work with other cross functional teams to solve business problems.
- 1 to 3 years of working experience in technical data analysis, data science, or data warehousing with proven business analysis experience
- Construction Industry background will be preferred.
- Experience working with US or overseas clients will be preferred.
- End to end experience in designing and deploying reports/dashboards/data visualizations using Power BI, Looker, SSRS, Power BI Paginated Reports, etc.
- Hands on experience on analytics tools such as R, python and BI tools for exploratory data analytics and predictive data analytics
- Optimize Microsoft Power BI dashboards with a focus on usability, performance, flexibility, testability, and standardization.
- Design data architecture structures necessary to support BI initiatives.
- Strong knowledge in SQL, PL/SQL or T-SQL and Data modelling Knowledge of databases like Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, etc.
- Good understanding of database design, implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Design and develop SQL Server stored procedures, functions and views to be used during the ETL process.
- Proficient in building and optimizing complex SQL queries.
- Familiarity with transactional and data warehouse environments
Bachelors or Master’s degree in computer science/Information technology or related field. Equivalent academic and work experience can be considered.
vConstruct is a wholly owned subsidiary of DPR Construction and specializes in providing high quality Building Information Modeling and Construction Technology services geared towards construction projects. vConstruct presently constitutes of four business units: 1. Virtual Designing and Construction 2.Project Control Management 3. Software Solutions for Construction 4. Accounting Services for Projects 5. Data Science & Analytics
Core Values of vConstruct are:
- Integrity is Integral
- People are Pivotal
- Ever Forward Spirit
About DPR Construction:
DPR Construction is a national commercial general contractor and construction manager specializing in technically challenging and sustainable projects for the advanced technology, biopharmaceutical, corporate office, and higher education and healthcare markets. With the purpose of building great things, great teams, great buildings, great relationships DPR is a truly great company. For more information, please
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying