VueOps is on a mission to transform the building management industry. We are looking for a Product Owner to represent the voice of the customer for the development team and be the primary point of contact between product management and developers. This is an incredible opportunity to be a key contributor to the product development team for a Silicon Valley startup. You will be working in a fast-paced environment, working with engineers, product managers and other business stakeholders contributing to the key features on our product roadmap. To be successful, the Product Owner must have exceptional organization and communication skills, as well as a solid understanding of agile practices, the software life cycle and the VueOps product strategy and roadmap.
- Work with Product Management, UX and the Development team to create and manage Product Epics, User Stories & Requirements. Ensure each story is complete, including UX, performance requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Manage the product backlog and drive sprint planning to maximize development velocity and customer value.
- Develop a deep understanding of our target persona, value proposition and competitive differentiation to assist product management with product roadmaps and priorities.
- Gather and analyze product usage and other data to support recommendations to increase adoption.
- 5 years of experience as a Product Owner or Product Manager for a commercial software application
- Strong epic/story/requirements definition skills
- Proven success in working with Product Management, UX, Development, and QA to groom stories, organize sprints and release new versions on schedule
- Deep understanding of Agile/Scrum process, with the ability to manage the process for the team and adapt it to fit our needs
- Proven ability to understand customer needs and prioritize backlogs to meet them.
- Familiar with SaaS and mobile application development technologies and processes
- Understanding basic construction and architecture terms and concepts, the workflows of facility management, or BIM and related technologies is a big plus
- Naturally curious and a self-motivated learner
- Experience working in a start-up environment is a plus
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
Bachelors or Advanced Degree in Business or Computer Science or related field as specialization
MBA is a plus
VueOps is a US-based startup that is transforming the facility management industry. Our cloud-based data integration platform brings together the construction turnover documents, facility equipment data, 2D and 3D visualizations to provide a simple and intuitive way for facility managers to find information they need to respond to emergencies and perform routine maintenance.
Come join us! This position will be filled through our sister organization, vConstruct, which is based in India. Interested candidates should get in touch with us at vConstructHR@vConstruct.in.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying