vConstruct, a Pune based Construction Technology company seeks process-oriented individuals for the role of SharePoint developer to work on Enterprise Applications in Construction Technology space
vConstruct specializes in providing high quality Building Information Modeling, Lean Construction, Integrated Project Delivery and Software Solutions for global construction projects. vConstruct is a wholly owned subsidiary of DPR Construction, USA. The Software Unit for vConstruct works on many interesting problems in Construction Technology. It works across different set of software technologies such as Web Applications, Workflow Management, Analytics, Machine Learning, and IoT.
We are looking for a seasoned SharePoint Developer to develop and enhance our Office-365 Applications.
- Analyze business requirements and design solutions using SharePoint capabilities
- Design and implementation using OOB and custom development
- Design and implement migration, upgrade of SharePoint to modern
- Identify and resolve technical issues, errors, and bugs within SharePoint solutions
- Implementation of the user interface
- Design and deployment of the database
- API development and deployment
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment
- Maintain clear and up-to-date documentation for custom solutions, configurations, and best practices
- At least 3 years of experience with
Bachelors or Masters Degree with specialization in Computer Science or related field
DPR Construction is a commercial general contractor and construction manager in USA specializing in technically challenging and sustainable projects for the advanced technology, biopharmaceutical, corporate office, and higher education and healthcare markets. With the purpose of building great things—great teams, great buildings, great relationships—DPR is a truly great company. For more information, please visit www.dpr.com.
Interested candidates should get in touch with email@example.com