VueOps is on a mission to transform the building management industry. We are looking for a Quality Assurance Lead with 6+ years of experience to join our team. This is an incredible opportunity to be a key contributor to the product development team for a Silicon Valley startup. You will be working in a fast-paced environment, working with engineers, product managers and other business stakeholders contributing to the key features on our product roadmap.
- Manage the QA team and lead our efforts to expand test automation
- Collaborate with different stakeholders’ thorough calls, meetings, and demos.
- Ensure high quality of deliverables as identified through the project work plan
- Develop and execute test plans to ensure that our application meets performance and security needs.
- Review automation code written by other QA team members.
- Drive the adoption of QA best practices, metrics, standards, and strategies.
- Work closely with our Product Managers to understand product and business needs and validate acceptance criteria for new features
- At least 3 years of experience working on a SaaS product team using the Agile Development model
- Must have strong experience to benchmarking performance and scalability testing
- Must have the demonstrated programming skills to write and review automation code. Experience writing automation code in Ruby capybara is a big plus
- Must have good experience with version control systems like Git for automation scripts
- Must have knowledge to execute and benchmark the SQL queries for any database
- Should have experience in CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins, CircleCI or similar tools
- Should have experience with JMeter and API automation testing using Postman or similar tools
- Should have working experience with TDD or BDD development process
- Experience with Amazon Web Services Stack is a big plus
- Excellent analytical, communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to guide and mentor junior members of the team
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision while meeting the deadlines
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Engineering with Computer Science or related field as specialization
VueOps is a US-based startup that is transforming the facility management industry. Our cloud-based data integration platform brings together the project turnover documents, facility equipment data, 2D and 3D visualizations to provide a simple and intuitive way for facility managers to find information they need to respond to emergencies and perform routine maintenance.
About vConstruct: vConstruct specializes in providing high quality Building Information Modeling, Lean Construction, Integrated Project Delivery and Software Solutions for global construction projects. vConstruct is a wholly owned subsidiary of DPR Construction, USA. The Software Unit for vConstruct works on many interesting problems in Construction Technology. It works across different set of software technologies such as Web Applications, Workflow Management, Analytics, Machine Learning, and IoT. For more information, please visit www.vconstruct.com
Come join us! This position will be filled through our sister organization, vConstruct, which is based in India. Interested candidates should get in touch with us at vConstructHR@vConstruct.in.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying