vConstruct, a Pune based Construction Technology company seeks process- oriented individuals with academic or professional background in Civil Engineering/Construction Management for the role of Technical Lead.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who have an interest in Construction Technology and want to build a career in Structural system focused towards Rebar. These individuals are expected to be good at problem solving and figuring out the unknowns when given a problem statement. Upon successful joining, the individual will be provided with initial training courses and on-the-job training to help them succeed in this role.
Building Better, Smarter, Faster is in our DNA.
We are a collective organization of 450+ individuals with a team of more than 300 construction engineering and technology enthusiastic who are passionate about increasing the predictability of building better products by applying smarter processes while striving for faster delivery. To know more about vConstruct please visit https://vconstruct.com/
About Virtual Builder:
Virtual Builder Group works as a part of integrated team with the General Contractors and Sub Contractors in managing the projects through the construction lifecycle. With our efficient construction technology workflows spread across the phases of bidding, preconstruction, execution, and closeout, we have been working to deliver work products in a competitive turnaround timeframe, allowing the field team to be channeled towards site execution. Looking out for the future we are driven towards making the construction processes optimal and better, with a vision of automation and predictive analysis by leveraging the historical data.
Technical Lead is accountable for successful delivery of projects. Indicative responsibilities include:
Other non- project responsibilities include:
Desired Qualifications and Qualities:
We are looking for a flexible, detail-oriented team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks, produce quality work, and consistently meet deadlines.
The successful candidate will possess:
• Passion for construction processes, VDC, BIM software and construction technology.
• A strong work ethic and a “can-do” attitude.
• At least 8 years of hands-on experience in working in Tekla Structures and other 3D modeling tools for modeling and drawing generation. The candidate should have hands-on experience in working with drawing template settings and Custom components.
• Experience of leading and managing team activities like quality assurance and quality control, resource planning, training and other day-to-day project functions.
• Strong communication skills. Is experienced in client relation management.
• Knowledge of Rebar process including design, procurement, fabrication, and installation using BIM / VDC processes for Cast in place structures.
• Working knowledge of structural, Fabrication and Placing codes such as ACI, CRSI, and IBC along with construction methodologies prevalent in U.S.A.