VueOps is on a mission to transform the building management industry. We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer with experience in ROR/NodeJS/JAVA/Python to join our team. This is an incredible opportunity to be a key contributor to the product development team for a Silicon Valley startup. You will be working in a fast-paced environment, working with your fellow engineers, product managers and other business stakeholders contributing to the key features on our product roadmap.
- Work closely with our Lead Software Engineer, Product Managers and UX Designers to understand product and business needs
- Analyze requirements and provide estimates for assigned sprint tasks and provide feedback on estimates from other team members
- Design and develop high-performance feature sets by writing testable, reusable and efficient code.
- Mentor junior team members throughout the product development lifecycle and coach them on coding best practices
- Deep expertise in Object Oriented Programming, Concurrency, Design Patterns, RESTful APIs, Service Oriented Architecture, Test Driven Development
- At least 2 years of experience with
o Test Driven Development with NodeJS/ROR/JAVA/Python
o Writing effective REST APIs
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL (Mongo DB) Databases
- Experience with automated continuous integration and deployment tools like CircleCI and Jenkins
- Experience with Amazon Web Services Stack is a big plus
- Excellent analytical, communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to guide and mentor junior members of the team
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision while meeting the deadlines
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Engineering with Computer Science or related field as
VueOps is a US-based startup that is transforming the facility management industry. Our cloud-based data integration platform brings together the project turnover documents, facility equipment data, 2D and 3D visualizations to provide a simple and intuitive way for facility managers to find information they need to respond to emergencies and perform routine maintenance.
Come join us! This position will be filled through our sister organization, vConstruct, which is based in India. Interested candidates should get in touch with us at vConstructHR@vConstruct.in