vConstruct, a Pune based international engineering and construction services firm seeks a RPA Developer for their Data Science and Analytics team which is a tight-knit group of analysts and engineers that support all data aspects of DPR business.
Key Responsibilities :
- Ability to work with customers to develop detailed requirements that meet desired functionality, reliability and traceability throughout the development, test, and implementation of automation solutions.
- Build, test, iterate and document production ready Bots, including participating in user acceptance testing, code reviewing, following, and helping to clarify standards.
- Conduct performance tuning and enhancements to optimize Bot deployments and maintain processing environments.
- Write and manage custom packages used in Bot creation where needed.
- Design and develop Robotic Process Automation to meet use cases as per the RDLC (Robotic Development Life Cycle).
- Assure the quality of the automation (QA processes).
- Provide ongoing support and resolution of bugs and issues, and document changes as appropriate. Collaborate with development team members to ensure proper implementation and integration of the solutions.
- Support deployments or troubleshoot production issues outside of work hours and participate in an on-call rotation as-needed.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies and business processes.
- Work independently and with team members to understand business scenarios and provide solutions.
- Work within an Agile methodology to design, develop, test, and implement analytics and reporting features and functions.
- Takes the initiative to work with other cross functional teams to solve business problems.
- Hands on experience with any of the RPA tools such as UiPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere is mandatory. UiPath experience is highly preferred
- Able to design technical specification documents for RPA Projects.
- Experience developing and consuming APIs.
- Should have executed at least 2 to 3 end to end projects.
- Experience in implementing Robotic technology solutions in an IT environment.
- UiPath RPA Developer certifications preferred but not required (training can be provided).
- Experience with Agile development methodology.
- Experience with Databases (SQL or NoSQL) often preferred.
- Knowledge of artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- Understanding of workflow-based logic.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Superior time and project management skills.
- Ability to present technical details to non-technical audiences.
- Excellent problem solving/analytical skills and complex troubleshooting methods.
- Ability to work through ambiguous situations.
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently, and able to take initiative without always being directed.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize the most critical tasks and projects.
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science/Information technology or related field.
Equivalent academic and work experience can be considered.
vConstruct is a wholly owned subsidiary of DPR Construction and specializes in providing high quality Building Information Modeling and Construction Technology services geared towards construction projects. vConstruct presently constitutes of five business units: 1. Virtual designing and construction 2. Project Control Management 3. Software Development 4. Accounting Services for Projects and 5. Data Science and Analytics
Core Values of vConstruct are:
- Integrity is Integral
- People are Pivotal
- Ever Forward Spirit
About DPR Construction:
DPR Construction is a national commercial general contractor and construction manager specializing in technically challenging and sustainable projects for the advanced technology, biopharmaceutical, corporate office, and higher education and healthcare markets. With the purpose of building great things—great teams, great buildings, great relationships—DPR is a truly great company. For more information, please visit www.dpr.com.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying