VueOps is on a mission to transform the building management industry. We are looking for a Senior UI Engineer with experience in frontend technologies to join our team. This is an incredible opportunity to be a key contributor to the product development team for a Silicon Valley startup. You will be working in a fast-paced environment, working with engineers, product managers and other business stakeholders contributing to the key features on our product roadmap.
- Work closely with our Product Owner to understand product usability and business needs.
- Effectively communicate your designs to developers and other key stakeholders.
- Transform UX design into a user interface using frontend technologies
- Seek to enhance the user experience by creating seamless navigation through various applications like Figma/Invision, etc.
- Collaborate with the back-end team to improve the user experience
- Focus on the UI best practices and conduct sessions to coach the team members to follow same best practices
- Develop overall concepts for improving the user experience with product, ensuring all interactions are intuitive and convenient for customers
- Do research on user journeys using tools like Hotjar, etc.
- At least 3 years of experience working on a SaaS product team using the Agile Development model
- Strong hands-on programming experience with any language
- Strong communication, presentation, and teamwork skills
- Familiarity with API integration using frontend frameworks
- Familiarity with TDD and concepts like mocking and stubbing for unit/integration tests
- Proactive, independent working style
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Engineering with Computer Science or related field as specialization
VueOps is a US-based startup that is transforming the facility management industry. Our cloud-based data integration platform brings together the project turnover documents, facility equipment data, 2D and 3D visualizations to provide a simple and intuitive way for facility managers to find information they need to respond to emergencies and perform routine maintenance.