We are looking for a mid-level Microsoft Dynamics 365 developer to help us build the D365 platform. The developer should work closely with the senior developer and the Project manager. The developer should have experience if full development and admin life cycle of Microsoft Dynamics 365 environment.
- Participate in the ongoing development phases of D365
- Design and develop integration and PowerApps responsibilities
- Convert the functional requirements into customization on D365 using X++ and .NET, C#, web service languages
- Perform debugging and testing of all D365 Finance and Operations code and assist with any issues related to Production and Development environments
- testing of all D365 Finance and Operations code and assist with any issues related to Production and Development environments
- Utilize Microsoft Technologies and ALM stack (LCS, BPM, VSTS, PowerApps)
- Code Checks in and maintenance using Azure DevOps
- At least 3 years of development experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations
- Experience with Visual Studio, X++ and .NET and MS – SQL development
- Deep knowledge in Application Integration Framework (AIF), Enterprise Portal, workflows and reporting in D365
- Experience in LCS, performing code deployment, migrating data and other systems to D365
- Experience with web JS framework
- Experience in complex Data migration and upgrading to the latest releases of D365.
- BE or BSc in Computer or IT field
About vConstruct: vConstruct specializes in providing high quality Building Information Modeling, Lean Construction, Integrated Project Delivery and Software Solutions for global construction projects. vConstruct is a wholly owned subsidiary of DPR Construction, USA. The Software Unit for vConstruct works on many interesting problems in Construction Technology. It works across different set of software technologies such as Web Applications, Workflow Management, Analytics, Machine Learning and IoT. For more information, please visit www.vconstruct.com
DPR Construction is a commercial general contractor and construction manager in USA specializing in technically challenging and sustainable projects for the advanced technology, biopharmaceutical, corporate office, and higher education and healthcare markets. With the purpose of building great things—great teams, great buildings, great relationships—DPR is a truly great company. For more information, please visit www.dpr.com.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying