vConstruct is seeking a VDC Engineer. The VDC Engineer creates Building Information Models (BIMs), i.e., 3D/4D/5D computer models / simulations for commercial construction projects using Virtual Construction and Design (VDC) tools and methods.
Must have -
1. Bachelor’s in architecture/Civil Engineering
2. Hands on Revit modeling & rendering skills
3. Experience in Managing Projects or a Team is essential.
4. Strong Communication & Interpersonal Skills
5. Flexibility to meet Client’s changing needs
Good to have
1. Master’s in construction management
2. Working knowledge of Synchro, Photoshop/Adobe After Effects, Unreal Engine or
3. Experience in International Projects/Clients.
4. Site Logistics/Scheduling Experience.
Roles & Responsibilities -
1. Lead small team to deliver Projects on time
2. QA/QC models/deliverables by your team
3. Plan & Communicate deliverables with Clients
4. Help the team in Modelling/Scheduling/troubleshooting as necessary
vConstruct specializes in providing high quality Building Information Modeling and Construction Technology services geared towards construction projects. vConstruct is a wholly owned subsidiary of DPR Construction.
DPR Construction is a national commercial general contractor and construction manager specializing in technically challenging and sustainable projects for the advanced technology, biopharmaceutical, corporate office, and higher education and healthcare markets. With the purpose of building great things—great teams, great buildings, great relationships—DPR is a truly great company. For more information, please visit www.dpr.com.