vConstruct seeks a highly motivated, Human resource recruiter with a minimum of 3+ years of experience in Recruitment. This position will be responsible for the recruiting process by posting job description on Job portals, shortlisting candidates, scheduling interviews, conveying results etc. We are seeking individual who approach situations in a disciplined proactive approach leading to more efficient solutions. If you are someone who works hard, exceptionally dedicated, upbeat and enjoys helping and working with great people, vConstruct is the company for you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Dealing with the complete recruitment life cycle for sourcing the best talent from diverse sources after identification of manpower requirements.
- Identify the different sources for hiring.
- Posting the job description on different portals/Sources and internally.
- Identify the Competencies required.
- Reviewing and shortlisting resumes and applications.
- Contacting candidates, following-up with candidates, and managing candidate pipeline.
- Organizing and facilitating the interviews and providing the necessary inputs during the hiring process.
- Coordination with the candidates and the internal stake holders.
- Research and develop recruiting leads.
- Assisting in Campus recruitment.
- Offer Negotiation and Offer Release as per TAT.
- Post-offer follow up till joining.
- Maintaining various MIS.
- Generating the offer, appointment, and confirmation letters as and when required.
- Background check for selected candidates.
- Handling Employee Database.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Human Resources or related field.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in construction or IT field is desired.
- Integrity and confidentiality.
- Should be able to multitask with respect to Recruitment.
- Deep understanding of recruitment processes.
- Previous experience with candidate sourcing tools and methods.
- Excellent knowledge of market status, trends, best practices.
- Effective negotiation, influencing and communication skills.
- Good conflict-resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent planning capabilities, and capability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to identify and resolve complex issues.
- Effective participation in team environment.
- High on responsibility and ownership.
- A strong work ethic and a can-do attitude.
vConstruct is a wholly owned subsidiary of DPR Construction and specializes in providing high quality Building Information Modeling and Construction Technology services geared towards construction projects. vConstruct presently constitutes of five business units: 1. Virtual designing and construction 2. Project Controls Management 3. Software Development 4. Accounting Services for Projects and 5. Data Science and Analytics
Core Values of vConstruct are:
- Integrity is Integral
- People are Pivotal
- Ever forward Spirit
About DPR Construction:
DPR Construction is a national commercial general contractor and construction manager specializing in technically challenging and sustainable projects for the advanced technology, biopharmaceutical, corporate office, higher education, and healthcare markets. With the purpose of building great things—great teams, great buildings, great relationships—DPR is a truly great company. For more information, please visit www.dpr.com.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying