Accounting Support for Projects (ASP) is a business unit in vConstruct, a company based in Pune and providing construction related services to US based customers. ASP group is looking for a
Project Services Accountant (PSA) who can help thrive the group to efficiently support the construction projects with project accounting expertise.
Responsibilities include data management, data entries and processing them in Construction Management Software, entering timesheets data, preparing workflows, trackers, entering AP invoices, reviewing and entering Insurance certificates.
Ideally the candidate needs to be well-versed in accounting concepts, be self- driven and with good communication in English, both verbal and written; as most of the projects under this business unit are for US based clients.
It is foremost to keep up with the quality and diligence in delivering work on time, while working on accounting and para-accounting services provided to the construction projects as well as corporate services to US based clients.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
Below mentioned are some of the functions that a PSA helps in the daily routines:
• Is process oriented. Can connect the dots to understand the client requirements and solve a problem.
• Proactive and can multi-task
• Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
• Strong communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills required to interact with
colleagues and customers.
• Excellent at troubleshooting issues
• Ability to develop productive business relationships with internal team members through
cooperation, courtesy and professionalism
• To play an integral part in project delivery given tight constraints and uncompromising quality
• Can-do attitude
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office
• Contributes to intellectual capital and building technical expertise for the firm
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Commerce OR Business Administration
• Any added certification either in accounting, management is a plus
• Equivalent academic and work experience can be considered.
vConstruct is a wholly owned subsidiary of DPR Construction and specializes in providing high quality Building Information Modeling, Lean Construction, Integrated Project Delivery and Construction Technology services geared towards construction projects.
vConstruct presently constitutes of five business units: 1. Virtual designing and construction, 2. Project Control Management, 3. Software Development, 4. Accounting Services for Projects and, 5. Data Science and Analytics
vConstruct goes by the below core values:
· Integrity is Integral
· People are Pivotal
· Ever forward Spirit
About DPR Construction:
DPR Construction is a national commercial general contractor and construction manager specializing in technically challenging and sustainable projects for the advanced technology, biopharmaceutical, corporate office, higher education and healthcare markets. With the purpose of building great things—great teams, great buildings, great relationships—DPR is a truly great company. For more information, please visit www.dpr.com.